|Back to Back Issues Page|
Help Me In Prayer For My Husband!
April 09, 2015
5 Booster Prayers The Cheated Wife Should Pray For Herself.
I’m so grateful to God for the resounding success of the prayer points He gives me for you. I’m really in a hurry to release all the prayers I have received for you so that you’ll testify.
I have also observed that same prayer points perform at different speed levels for different people; for some, power goes out strong and sharp, doing quick job. For others, it works gradually, over a longer period of time.
The reasons could be in the circumstances, or the forces in operation, in the cheating man and his environment. Much more common, however, is the mood, manner and attitude of the praying wife.
That’s why I’m addressing the human element (in the wife) that dulls the effect of some of the power prayers we minister from here. If this is not taken out of the way, the journey may be hard and long.
It is this factor that has moved us to release what I like to call ‘purging prayers’. Actually I copied that from the Bible.
2Tim 2:21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honor, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, [and] prepared unto every good work. (Emphasis mine.)
The purpose of these prayers is to prepare you to generate and release the powers in the prayers I’ve given you against your husband’s cheating and lying. As you would see in a moment, the prayers are for your cleansing, re-dedication, wisdom and repositioning.
Matt 9:17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.
1Cor 10:12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.
Those who have received these prayer points from me already and are presently at them should continue with the schedule as advised. As for all others, please do these prayers with all seriousness, irrespective of what stage of prayers you are. Note also that these prayers are not one-off but recurrent prayers that maintain your prayer life.
Prayer Seasons And Times For Best Results.Choose two prayers per time and pray for a minimum of one hour per session for two days. That is:
• Day one – two prayers, day and night.• Day two – another two prayers, day and night.
There are no specific times of the prayers but I have observed that day prayers are most effective between 12 noon and 2pm; night prayers between 12 and 3am. So, I recommend you prayer at those times. It is alright if you pray more often than suggested here. You can never over pray!
These are guides, so add more of your own words, pray in the spirit, be sensitive …you’ll surely have peace assurance and confidence after the prayers.
These 5 prayers are actually taken from my new book Deliverance Prayers That Win Back The Cheating Husband, scheduled for release this month, April. The PDF eBook is loaded with proved prayer counsel and over 70 powerful, working prayer points all targeted to turnaround the cheating and lying husband. It is the answer to many who seek victorious, private, do-it-yourself prayers.
Let us pray…
Prayers For Rededication, Wisdom And Repositioning.
1. Lord, forgive me every sin I have committed – deliberately or unknowingly. Help me to win the fight against unrighteousness in my mind and body, and let me not return to my sinful ways.
Heal me of every imperfection sin or foolishness has caused in my body, soul or destiny. Cleanse me by the Blood of Jesus and make me complete in you for fellowship and communion always. Let my ears be tuned to You continually to hear You so as to obey You.
I pray in the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Ps 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
2. Lord, by your power, break the spirit of prayerlessness and weakness in prayer and grant me grace to pray through effectively. I reject every prayer poison targeted against my prayer life so as to continue the diversion of my husband and the oppression against my marriage. Let everyone and barrier standing against my prayers, and the good results, be frustrated and removed now in Jesus Name.
Isa 49:25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
3. Lord, input fresh prayer grace in me to revive my prayer life. Let the Holy Spirit of God increase daily prayer hunger in me and cause me to pray fervently and effectually, continually. As I pray, Lord, stretch forth your hand, and by your power, favor me with the answer and grant me a changed, faithful (and truthful) husband and fulfilled marriage.
Ps 4:1 Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me [when I was] in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.
4. Father, I need your wisdom to conduct my marital responsibilities orderly, acceptably and lovingly. Grant me the grace not to be bitter towards my husband in order not to hinder my own prayers. Help me not to initiate, encourage or perpetuate malice, confusion or disharmony in my home. Order my thoughts, words and actions aright so as to win over my husband to fear God, and also grow in love for me.
Prov 14:1 Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.
5. Lord teach me wisdom on what to say and do with my husband to win him back. Remove from me the spirit of bitterness, malice, argument and rancour. Grant me patience, love, maturity and forgiveness in relating with my husband.
Lord, bless me with divine fortitude so as not to faint or be discouraged in seeking the healing of my marriage.
Jas 1:5 – 6 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all [men] liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. Eccl 9:16 … Wisdom [is] better than strength…
I Need To Know How You're Doing...If there's anything you want to say, reach out to me and share it.
You shall succeed.
The Ultimate Prayer Experience Coming Out This April...
Recharged With Over 70 Power Prayer Points!
What To Pray And How To Pray...
|Back to Back Issues Page|